Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

How I can post an image only when it is present?

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #10133 by Antar
Antar created the topic: How I can post an image only when it is present?
How I can repost an image only when it is present in the post and repost no images if post doesn't have one.

Now I can configure the engine do not repost pictures at all. Which is not looks good. Or set up so that it looks for first picture intro, then repost the first picture, then if no images present in the post - any images on the page. This is often the advertising banners and repost looks very absurd. How to fix it? Repost only post pictures, and if not, do not repost anything at all.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Antar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10134 by Antar
Antar replied the topic: How I can post an image only when it is present?
I'm about AutoTweetNG PRO, of course.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10136 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: How I can post an image only when it is present?
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

You can create a rule to publish only posts with media, "media: HAS".

For more information about rules:

A practical case: Two Channels and Two Categories
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/o...s-and-two-categories

Deny All Mode configuration
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/o...l-mode-configuration

Best regards,

More
1 year 3 months ago #10137 by Antar
No, no, no. I want to publish all posts. With images are come as posts with media, without images are without media.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10138 by Antar
I'll explain. Right now I have two channels: FB and VK (FaceBook and Vkontakte).
There two rules for both of them.
Content IN 1,2,3,4,6 article categories -> repost
Content NOT IN 1,2,3,4,6 article categories -> cancel
That is 5 category doesn't repost.

I need that all articles with images in 1,2,3,4,6 cateories will repost with images, and all articles without images in categories 1,2,3,4,6 repost without images (I think it's Media:no images option in the channel settings). But It's now possible only if there existed the possibility of setting two options/conditions at the same time. Or possibility to choose Channel depending on the condition (without images - to the channel with media:no images).

More
1 year 3 months ago #10141 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: How I can post an image only when it is present?
Hi,

Your case is complex. The solution for your case would be rules conditional to "media: HAS" and "evergreen: IS".

Under the current rule model, it is not possible to combine conditional operators. We are working in a full rewrite for Joocial 9 and a new rule engine will be included in that version.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now