Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

google+

More
1 year 3 months ago #10147 by valerie druineau
valerie druineau created the topic: google+
je ne peux installer un autotweet google+
il n'est pas présent dans l'arboresence
comment faire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10148 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: google+
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Support is only provided in English.

For more information about Google+: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation/faq#google

Regards,

More
1 year 3 months ago #10149 by valerie druineau
valerie druineau replied the topic: google+
I cannot install a Google autotweet + he is not present in the arboresence how to make

More
1 year 3 months ago #10150 by Support Team
Hi,

There is no way to auto-publish to Google+ Pages.

Regards,

More
1 year 3 months ago #10155 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: google+
Hi guys,
about Auto Post to Google+ Pages, I'm trying to understand the situation. (Always "Please") So, as far as I understand:
- the Google+ Moments API has been deprecated from 29 may 2015;
- so, as I red on Extly documentations , there is no way to Auto Publish on Google+ Profiles and Pages from Web. Am I right?;
- Why cannot be used the Sharing interactive posts and Snippet instead of Moments API ?
- right now, the "To overcome this limitation, we have introduced Joocial Composer App with mobile sharing. In this way, a social media manager can select processed posts and manually re-share them into the managed channels."
A - What is the differences (practically) from the old "Moments API" to the "Mobile re-share", Do we abtain the same result?
B - Can I re-share only to my Google+ Profile I have on my phone (depending on the email), or also to my Google+ Pages ?
C - re-sharing I cannot post to all Google+ channels (Profiles / Pages) I want, am I right? Cannot be a multichannel, right ?

Many Thanks for help on understand services that I can propouse to my customers...

More
1 year 2 months ago #10167 by Support Team
Hi, Nice to hear from you, I'd be happy to explain!

You are right on your assumptions.

Google+ does not longer have any publishing API for websites. So, there is no way to auto-publish on Google+ Profiles and Pages.

Goole Sharing interactive posts and Snippet are client-side widgets. You are free to implement them in your site and there are several extensions for Joomla that already implement these widgets. These scripts allow to manually re-share your content from your front-end pages.

Joocial Composer App works as a bridge between your posts and the rest of the mobile ecosystem. So, it helps to organize the list post process and other mobile apps. In this was, it provides a convenient way to submit your posts to Instagram, Google+, WhatsApp, etc.

"Moments API" was an API for sites that allowed to publish "Moments" from your site to your Google+ profile. Moments ideas was defined by Google as a way to feed the socia networks with a stream of information to improve it. The concept never took off, so Google closed the API. On the other hand, mobile re-sharing is a strong concept, you can re-share anything between your mobile apps.

Joocial Composer App implements your Android/iOS mobile sharing feature. As it is backed by your operating system, the only limitation is on what the target mobile app allows to do.

To publish to your Google+ Profile or Pages, please, check Google+ pages on mobile support.google.com/plus/answer/2780561?hl=en

Features for pages on mobile

Pages on mobile are able to:

Browse the stream and profiles
Create and manage circles
Create an event

About sharing multiple times to your mobile social networks, there is no limit. According to our experience, there is no restriction on manual sharing.

Please feel free to reach out anytime. Have a fantastic day!

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now