Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

google+

More
1 year 2 months ago #10170 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: google+
Hi Support Team,
thanks for explanations.

My "C" question was "Multi channle", no "Multiple times", what I mean is if I can select all my channels (included Google+ profile and Google+ pages) and share to all in one time. (Sorry for my English) Is it clear the question ?

As I understood, all happens greatfully Composer App. So, then would be good know if is possible select all my channels and save "these selection" group in my Composer App settings as "All my favorites channels", so each time I want to share I can select my "All my favorites channels" and quickly share. Is it possible ? Or have I to write and rewrite the message to share and each time can select only one channel ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #10178 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: google+
Hi,

Only back-end social channels can be selected in the multi-channel selector.

Channels integrated via mobile social sharing require to re-share the message every time for each channel. By default, Composer editor initializes the field with content to ease the process, however, you could have to edit the post to finish the post styling. For example, Instagram only allows to send the image (not the post message).

Regards,

More
1 year 2 months ago #10191 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: google+
Hi Support Team,
many thanks for help!

About

Only back-end social channels can be selected in the multi-channel selector

I posted a question here

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now