Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

New version of Autotweet publish automatically author's name?

More
1 year 2 months ago #10219 by Johnny
Johnny created the topic: New version of Autotweet publish automatically author's name?
It has come to my attention that Autotweet publish automatically the author's name in facebook. Is that a new feature or should I blame FB for that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #10220 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: New version of Autotweet publish automatically author's name?
Hi Johnny, Thanks for reaching out!

At first glance, I would say that Facebook is autoloading the author from the URL. Please, check if your the article page has metatags.

A way to change these metatags is removing them or adding Facebook Open Graph metatags.

You can inspect how Facebook reads your page with:

Sharing Debugger - Facebook for Developers
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now