Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Router Issue

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #10221 by Steve Hess
Steve Hess created the topic: Router Issue
I ma having an issue with the Extly router feature for SobiPro that only started since I switched hosting companies from Siteground to Hostgator. The site seems to be working fine, but if I enable error reporting to "System Default" I get the following error:
Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically in /SITE-PATH/components/com_sobipro/router.php on line 318

There are other errors that follow it, but that is the first one that appears so I'm starting there.

I am using v6.0.2. I know there are newer versions. I was a long-time subscriber, but sadly, I temporarily cannot afford to renew any of my Joomla subscriptions right now as I was laid off work.

Anybody seen this or have any idea what could cause it? I tried searching the forums, but all searches of the legacy or community forums either result in no results or a referral to the club support. My site is non-commercial, but it's important to me for it to work properly.......:(

Thank you for any help.

Karaoke information across the USA!
www.karaokeacrossamerica.com/
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Steve Hess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #10222 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Router Issue
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Hostgator provides low-entry hosting. So, these notices could appear. You can disable Joomla error reporting to hide them.

PD: SiteGround provides a tailored service, so these notices are frequently disabled by default.

Best regards,

More
1 year 2 months ago #10223 by Steve Hess
Steve Hess replied the topic: Router Issue

Support Team wrote: Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Hostgator provides low-entry hosting. So, these notices could appear. You can disable Joomla error reporting to hide them.

PD: SiteGround provides a tailored service, so these notices are frequently disabled by default.

Best regards,

Yes, that is already what I'm doing. I was hoping I could fix the issue rather than hide it. I guess what you're saying is that this message is expected?

Karaoke information across the USA!
www.karaokeacrossamerica.com/

More
1 year 2 months ago #10224 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Router Issue
Hi,

The notice is generated from SobiPro router. So, it can only be changed in SobiPro itself.

Best regards,

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now