Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.

More
1 year 1 month ago #10246 by Sam Harney
Sam Harney created the topic: Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.
I realize Facebook may have recently updated their API, and that I'm not currently a paying customer, but I'm really hoping someone can help me make the connections without me having to become a Facebook API master myself... If so I think I can talk my company into becoming customers because they want to start adding content to our website and have it filter to our social connections automatically for them...

When I first took on the redesign of my company website I used the guides and instructional videos provided here to help me do a basic setup on my personal site so that I knew I could do it. When I went to start setting up my company today I find I keep hitting a wall with my Facebook App and AutoTweetNG talking with each other. I actually saw another person on here reporting the same or similar problem but they either failed to explain it properly or the agent reading the problem didn't fully understand.

Extly has provided a great quick little guide to setting up AutoTweetNG in 5 minutes, and has added an quick video that can be followed as well.
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...als/how-to-autotweet (This is the link to the Guide and the guide has the link to the Video.)

I have now followed this Guide 3 times creating 3 different Facebook Apps for my company. I have set a contact email to my work email and I've tried using my personal email since it is my personal Facebook account. I have set the Apps to Live and Public, and when I look at the list of apps I have created the apps for my company all have the Green Circle filled in to show that they are live and public; however, when I copy my App ID and App Secret into the Settings in AutoTweetNG in my Joomla Website I get the following error message:
App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Now I created the app, I am the App Admin, I would think I had rights to use it, and or test it at least, but for some reason I do not. I tried adding myself to other roles; however, it appears that Facebook only allows a user to have one role, so while I'm the creator and admin apparently I cannot develop and test it too.

I'm wondering if Facebook now requires one to add the correct Product to their app in the app settings before we can use AutoTweetNG to post to our Facebook Page, if so I can't find anything on what is required, or how to actually resolve this problem.

Here are some images taken of my app setup showing that it is live:

Here is the screenshot of the error message when I try to authorize it:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #10247 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

If you are assigned in the management team, you have full access to the page.

Please, try to perform a full re-authorization:

Facebook Channel Re-Authorization Procedure
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...horization-procedure

More
1 year 1 month ago #10248 by Sam Harney
Sam Harney replied the topic: Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.
The name of my group is not listed there because I have never been able to authorize it the first time...

More
1 year 1 month ago #10249 by Sam Harney
Sam Harney replied the topic: Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.

I just tried to authorize it again and this time I got this error:
Submit for Login Review
Some of the permissions below have not been approved for use by Facebook.
Submit for review now or learn more.
Attachments:

More
1 year 1 month ago #10250 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Guides and Videos do not seem to be valid any more for 5 minute setup.
Hi,

If you are an App manager, you can complete the authorization. The notice is for regular users.

Reference: docs.google.com/presentation/d/16hGWWGq1...de=id.g3720af4bb_111

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now