Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

links only show home page links on facebook twitter etc not the actual links PL

More
1 year 1 week ago #10270 by abi balogun
abi balogun created the topic: links only show home page links on facebook twitter etc not the actual links PL
1.when i post to any channel like facebook or twitter the content does not show the actual link ! it shows only the homepage link

2.how do i put time lapses between posts as facebook sometimes penalises for posting to fast !

how do i fix this thanks

3 . Everytime Posts are made One Random Article keeps repeating to be posted . Article is NOT set for evergreen or anything

i really need help

i am on joocial 8.6.0 as my host is still on php 5.3x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 week ago #10271 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: links only show home page links on facebook twitter etc not the actual links PL
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

1. If your posts don't have the right link, then your site may have a routing issue. To gather more information, please enable the logging mode, test a case and send us the logged file logs/xt-logging.log.

2. The best way to control publishing intervals is with a Cron job frequency configuration.

3. If you are publishing random evergreen, we recommend having a big set of messages to avoid frequent repetitions.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now