Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

CDN is a must for adaptive images?

More
1 year 2 days ago #10274 by Ran Elkobi
Ran Elkobi created the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
Hi,

I have installed adaptive images plugin on a local server to test it (j.3.6 php7) but i don't see any change. Is it a must to use CDN?

Thanks
Ran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 day ago #10275 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

A CDN is not a requirement for adaptive images. You can enable the plugin and it will work serving images from your site as always.

A CDN server is a recommended practice.

For more information: www.extly.com/docs/others/xt-adaptive_images

Best regards,

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ran Elkobi

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #10276 by Ran Elkobi
Ran Elkobi replied the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
My last reply was not published, not sure why.
You have any idea why the plugin dose not work? I have read all the documentation but could not fined any idea how to solve it.

Thanks,
Ran

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #10277 by Support Team
Hi,

In the documentation, we have published the most common configuration issues: www.extly.com/docs/others/xt-adaptive_images

PD: Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ . Our support team will personally answer all your questions regarding the installation.

Best regards,

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #10278 by Ran Elkobi
Ran Elkobi replied the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
Looking at the extension page www.extly.com/utilities/xt-adaptive-images.html , and inspect it with chrome for different devices, I don't see any change in the images dimensions where on the source ( adaptive-images.com/ ) I do see. I am using plugin v2.0.0

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10281 by Support Team
Hi,

In our experience, chrome is a great tool for development, but the best test results can be achieved only with real devices. Please, test with a device with the screen size that you need to test.

Ref: To test, I am navigating with my desktop browser and different page sizes, Ok? www.extly.com/docs/xt-adaptive_images/in...ferent-page-sizes-ok

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now