Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

CDN is a must for adaptive images?

More
11 months 1 week ago - 11 months 1 week ago #10296 by Ran Elkobi
Ran Elkobi replied the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
Thanks for your reply.

It dose work now, but it only crests 768 images and not 480 on mobiles. I have tried with joomla cache and jotcache, same results with both.

I will add. If I set only one break point, 480 for example, all the images will be 480, but If I add 768,480, it will not resize to 480 on mobile view and all the images will be 768.

I think there might be some bug on the breaking points .
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by Ran Elkobi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #10300 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: CDN is a must for adaptive images?
Hi,

The adaptive image detection works in the same way for all breakpoints.

In general, the problem is found in the way the mobile browser reports the screen size. So, it receives the next image size, instead of the lower size.

You can gather more information about your testing device in this size: mydevice.io/

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ran Elkobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now