Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10282 by Anton
Anton created the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
Hello.
I install AutoTweetNG Free 8.9.1. and when i try to open Control panel and other links in AutoTweetNG opens only white screen.

Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable
php 5.6.29-0
Apache/2.4.10

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10283 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Please, check this FAQ: My system shows a Blank White Page. What should I do?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...age-what-should-i-do

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anton

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10284 by Anton
Anton replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
Thanks guys

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10285 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
You are welcome! B)

More
11 months 1 week ago #10309 by gturner82
gturner82 replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
I'm also getting the white screen when I click on composer.
I also get this error when I go to the channels & look at my twitter settings

Fatal error: Class 'F0FRenderAjax' not found in /homepages/39/d87653770/htdocs/site/libraries/f0f/view/view.php on line 966

More
11 months 1 week ago #10310 by Support Team
Hi,

According to the error, there is an inconsistency in your installation (in F0F library). Please, try to uninstall AutoTweetNG and install it again.

If the problem persists, please, download F0F Library 2.5.4 and install it on your site: github.com/akeeba/fof/archive/2.5.4.zip

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now