Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration

More
11 months 1 week ago #10312 by gturner82
gturner82 replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
tried uninstalling and installing AutoTweetNG but still the same problem.

Any specific folder I should insitall F0F library to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #10313 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
Hi,

Please, download and install this version with the Extension Manager: cdn.akeebabackup.com/downloads/fof/2.4.2/lib_fof-2.4.2.zip

More
9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #10400 by gturner82
gturner82 replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration

gturner82 wrote: I'm also getting the white screen when I click on composer.
I also get this error when I go to the channels & look at my twitter settings

Fatal error: Class 'F0FRenderAjax' not found in /homepages/39/d87653770/htdocs/site/libraries/f0f/view/view.php on line 966

I got the error sorted but I still get the blank screen (attached)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by gturner82.

More
9 months 1 week ago #10402 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: White screen when open AutoTweetNG Free in joomla administration
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

The installation was not able to copy all the required files. To clean your installation, please, try to uninstall and install twice: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation

Best Regards,

More
9 months 6 days ago #10406 by gturner82
I did that - I still get the white half-screen on composer

More
9 months 5 days ago #10407 by Support Team
Hi,

We've been unable to reproduce the case, and we haven't received similar reports.

In some way, your site is not loading the required class. We'll keep an eye on the issue and update the topic as soon as we have an update.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now