Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Cant post on facebook

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10297 by Vasiliy Altunin
Vasiliy Altunin created the topic: Cant post on facebook
I createFB channel, all auth gone ok, but when i try to post i get this error

Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 2:Facebook of page, - ref_id = 91, return code = 100 - Graph error: Invalid parameter

i am a administator on page where i wanna to post, i try to post on my own page but i have same result, what i may be doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #10301 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Cant post on facebook
Hi,

To gather more information, please enable the logging mode, test a case and send us the logged file logs/xt-logging.log.

Logging Mode: Developer's swiss army knife www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...ers-swiss-army-knife

BTW: Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now