Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

public url

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10303 by Pedro Rico
Pedro Rico created the topic: public url
Hi.
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on this fantastic extension. The fact is that everything works perfectly except for a small detail. When a tweet is published it appears an address shorter that links with the article but in the private version and not in the public one.

I'll give you an example

tinyurl.com/jmlxs76

What can I do to display the public page and not the private page?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10306 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: public url
Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback!

AutoTweet looks for the SEF Url from backend. If there are alternative access paths, then Joomla router can return the private Url, instead the public Url.

Please, check this FAQ about a similar issue: When a Tweet is published and I click on the link, the login page is returned! Why? www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...page-is-returned-why

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now