Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Does not work because authors approval required before publishing

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #10355 by hayatt
hayatt created the topic: Does not work because authors approval required before publishing
Hello,
I've tried AutoTweetNG for 2 of my websites, one of them is working perfectly. I love it.
The issue of the other site is that articles are not published right away. They are submitted by authors, then we review them and publish them.
For these articles, the extension is not posting anything on Twitter and Facebook.
To make sure it is not a setting issue, I tried adding and new article and publish instantly, and the extension auto tweeted it and posted on Facebook.

So, not sure what to do to make it post all the articles once they are approved and published.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #10356 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Does not work because authors approval required before publishing
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

If your posts wait for approval, then it is defined in the plugin or rule level. Please. check your plugins and rules to re-enable automatic approval.

Best Regards,

More
10 months 1 week ago #10357 by hayatt
hayatt replied the topic: Does not work because authors approval required before publishing
Hi,
Thank you.
I'm not sure I got what you mean. Should I edit one of AutoTweetNG plugins? I went through them, and coukd not know what to edit.

If you mean that I should make articles auto-approved on my site, this is not possible. We have to review submissions, copyedit them ,,,ect and then publish them.
Please let me know if there is a way to solve this. If not, is the professional version of AutoTweetng or Joocial will solve this if I buy it?

Thanks.

More
10 months 1 week ago #10358 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Does not work because authors approval required before publishing
Hi,

AutoTweet Free is mainly oriented for unattended autoposting (e.g. a single author).

If you have an advanced publishing workflow, then Joocial is the best option for you. In this version, we have added extended features to enrich how posts are generated and managed.

Please, check this tutorial:
Joocial - Full management of social content in Joomla!
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...al-content-in-joomla

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayatt

More
10 months 1 week ago #10359 by hayatt
hayatt replied the topic: Does not work because authors approval required before publishing
Thanks a lot.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now