Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Autotweet problem to connect with Linkedin

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #10394 by Alex
Alex created the topic: Autotweet problem to connect with Linkedin
Hi everyone. I am testing autotweet last version and i tried to connect with linkedin. I followed up all the indicated procedure and setup properly the linkedin app, authorization, client id and client secret. When i arrive to authenticate i display this error:

Could not get access token: The user may have revoked the authorization response from LinkedIn.com was empty.

Now if i go to linkedin developper > usage and limits, i display the request entry, but it does not work. How it could be fixed? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #10395 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Autotweet problem to connect with Linkedin
Hi,

Please, check this FAQ about a similar topic:

I can't authorize the channel. Error: Could not get access token.
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...not-get-access-token

Best Regards,

More
9 months 1 week ago #10397 by Alex
Alex replied the topic: Autotweet problem to connect with Linkedin
Hi. I read the suggested solution and after a little workaroud i complete the linkedin add. Therefore i get this error message

Unable to verify access token - 401

Now this problem comes some time and others not. Reading your topic is related to SSL. It's possible to disable this check to try in fixing this problem? Thanks

More
9 months 1 week ago #10398 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Autotweet problem to connect with Linkedin
Hi,

An SSL connection is a requirement enforced by LinkedIn and it can't be avoided.

In most cases, the connection issue is caused by a misconfiguration in your server. Please, ask your hosting provider to review the installed SSL libraries.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now