Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Download ID

More
9 months 1 week ago #10401 by David Martin
David Martin created the topic: Download ID
Good day,
I needed to reload my Joocial on my server because of some technical difficulties. I just reinstalled my version of Joocial, and the account info is here,

04142 Joocial - 6-month Subscription Completed 2015-04-30 2015-10-27

Now that I have this reinstalled, it's asking me for the Download ID and I did not save it from when I installed it 2 years ago. Could you please send me my download ID again?

Thanks,

David Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #10403 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Download ID
Hi Martin,

You can find the Download ID in your account area: www.extly.com/support/account/subscriptions.html

However, if your 6-month membership expired, then it will not download the latest version. Support service is available for active memberships.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now