Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Joocial Komento posting issue

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10413 by Paul Stallibrass
Paul Stallibrass created the topic: Joocial Komento posting issue
I have tried to get support on this but the system says my version info is incorrect.

I have activated the komento plugin which contains "New comment: [title]!" but when it posts to Twitter it only gives a bitly link and nothing more. I must be missing something but what?

Any pointers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #10414 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Joocial Komento posting issue
Hi Paul, Thanks for reaching out!

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

Please, send a ticket to the tech team to follow and solve your issue. Support team will be glad to help you.

Best Regards,

More
8 months 1 week ago #10415 by Paul Stallibrass
Paul Stallibrass replied the topic: Joocial Komento posting issue
As I told you, when I enter the extension version number it tells me it's wrong. I cut and pasted the thing so I don't know what else to do but ask for advise here.

Thanks for your non-help.

More
8 months 1 week ago #10416 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Joocial Komento posting issue
Hi,

You can fill the version number with the current versions. For instance, the last ticket that we have received has these version numbers:

Joomla Version: 3.6.5
Extension version: 8.10

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Stallibrass

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now