Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Cache page and autotweet cron with joomla 3.7

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #10430 by seabird
seabird created the topic: Cache page and autotweet cron with joomla 3.7
Hello,

I test joomla 3.7 on one of my websites which uses the cache page and the conservative cache.
I have one problem that I did not have in joomla 3.6.5 with joocial cron.

When I use your.domain.com/index.php?option=com_aut...sk=run&key=My-Secret on joomla 3.7 and cache page activated, it doesn't work and I have a blank page.
If I disable cache page its OK.

Thanks,

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #10431 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Cache page and autotweet cron with joomla 3.7
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

System - Page Cache plugin is an optional cache technique that takes advantage of the browser case.

It is not a default option in Joomla, because it is not recommended for general dynamic sites.

Joomla 3.7 could bring additional improvements that force a browser cache to the web cron job task. It's a known issue, that the browser cache frequently prevents the execution of the web cron job task.

For these cases, you can schedule the execution of the cron job task with a command line. In this way, you totally avoid the execution through the web server:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/USER/webroot/cli/autotweetstartcronjob.php

Ref: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...n-script-recommended

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now