Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

publish tag

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #10432 by Jon
Jon created the topic: publish tag
Hello,

I have successfully set up AutoTweetNG to post to my facebook page & I verified it by making a rule to publish only a specific category. When I submited a new article to that category, it was successfully delivered to my facebook page. What I would really like to do,however, is publish articles from any category that include a specific tag. Is this possible? If it's not, I would like to publish articles that contain specific text, such as #facebook. I tried setting up a rule to do this, but I can't seem to get it to work. Can somebody offer any suggestions for how I might define a rule to do this?

Thanks,

Jon
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Jon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #10433 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: publish tag
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Right now, Autotweet and Joocial does not support content tag integration for filtering. This is one of the areas where we are developing in AutoTweet and Joocial 9.

At this time, we recommend creating rules for content filtering based on the text. Please, paste a screenshot of your rule.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now