Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

possibility to filter content for my different channels?

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #10455 by Obeliksz
Obeliksz replied the topic: possibility to filter content for my different channels?
The username of the content's creator you mean, right? In the condition I tried with "Simon Szabolcs" with no success.

If this author filtering will not work out for me, please provide an example rule to filter for preachit contents that have "Simon Szabolcs" as their author.

I contacted the preachit plugin's creator, he said:
I'm not sure that there is anything to fix in the plugin. The author is returned as the Preachers name. This is correct for the post data. It may be the user filter on the rules only works if you use the username for the Joomla user.

There are plenty of different options in the rules section. I don't know how or where the rules activated, but it may be that you can get this to work by using the regular expression filter or one of the terms filters.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Obeliksz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now