Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Adaptive Images not working for portrait images

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #10448 by Sal Bernal
Sal Bernal created the topic: Adaptive Images not working for portrait images
First off, thanx for such a great extension. I'd used the .Net version of Adaptive Images and was please to know that there was an extension for Joomla already developed. Especially since I'm new to Joomla.

I found a small bug that I was hoping I could get some help with. I have uploaded a few different-sized images to be used in a masonry layout. Adaptive Images is doing its job on all of them and everything is working correctly except when I introduce an image that has a portrait layout. The image's exact size is 1727x2600. The layout on all of the other images is landscape with dimensions of 2100x1600 or something close to that. As soon as I add the portrait image the page fails to load. These are the breakpoints that I'm using: 1368,1274,992,768,480.

I'm using Joomla 3.7 with the latest version of your extension and JotCache.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #10450 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Adaptive Images not working for portrait images
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

To better understand the issue, what do you mean by "the page fails to load"? Do you have a PHP error code/description?

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now