Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweetNG Free - Posts only "my site"

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10476 by Murmelino
Murmelino created the topic: AutoTweetNG Free - Posts only "my site"
Hello,

maybe i am blind but i have one problem with this nice component. Each time i want to autopublish an article at facebook the post at facebook contents only the title, the pic and the 2 words: "my site"

I did not find any option to fix this problem. Maybe you can help me? Is it possible to post an article with Pic, Title AND contenttext at FB? Is there an option i have to change, to see the content?

Sorry for my really bad english.

Sascha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10479 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweetNG Free - Posts only "my site"
Hi Sascha, Thanks for contacting us!

Please, check this post with more information about a recent Facebook change in the publishing rules and the steps to solve it: www.extly.com/blog/22-latest-news/701-fa...ublishing-rules.html

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now