Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible

More
4 months 6 days ago #10484 by Martin Navadnig
Martin Navadnig created the topic: AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible
Installation of the component AutoTweet NG free was not possible. I've got following message: Could not find an installation package

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #10485 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Joomla has been unable to receive the uploaded file and install it.

Please, check if your site can upload the file (e.g. size restriction) and write it into the temporary directory (e.g. permission restriction).

Best Regards,

More
4 months 6 days ago #10486 by Martin Navadnig
Martin Navadnig replied the topic: AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible
I tried it in every possible way to install an extension. Also from the tmp directory. With the same result. There is a error message.

More
4 months 6 days ago #10487 by Martin Navadnig
Martin Navadnig replied the topic: AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible
I am sorry, it was my mistake. The upload max filesize in my php configuration was only 2 MB...

More
4 months 6 days ago #10488 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet NG free - installation not possible
Glad to hear you managed to get it working.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now