Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

[SOLVED] Error to publish to Facebook

More
10 months 1 day ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #10566 by Filipe Torres
Hi,
I follow all instructions to configure AutoTweetNG Free properly and I was able to configure and authenticate the channel correctly, but when I try to publish a post always return the same error:
Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 2:Facebook - página, - ref_id = 42, return code = 100 - Graph error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params.

I already read and follow all instructions in below:
https://www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/tutorials/how-to-autotweet#how-to-autotweet-from-joomla-to-facebook-in-5-minutes-video
https://www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation/troubleshooting#100-graph-error-100-only-owners-of-the-url-have-the-ability-to-specify-the-picture-name-thumbnail-or-description-params
https://www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation/facebook-link-ownership-guide

Unfortunately, nothing helps. I enabled the Logging mode to see log error on the screen, that I copy and paste in the attached the file:

File Attachment:

File Name: error.zip
File Size:2 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Filipe Torres.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 22 hours ago #10567 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

We have confirmed that in certain cases the Facebook Ownership Verification is NOT working reliably. In these cases, you still find the error after the verification. To solve the issue, we have released AutoTweet and Joocial 8.18 Beta with a new tweak to ease the publishing requirements.

Please, download an update to AutoTweet and Joocial 8.18 Beta.

PS: We have just updated the FAQ. 100 - Graph error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...r-description-params

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filipe Torres

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #10568 by Filipe Torres
The error was solved after AutoTweetNG Free 8.18.0 installation.
Thank you.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10739 by Harry Adams
This error is back - started 2 days ago on 30th May 2018

Only affects Facebook posting - Twitter posting is ok.

Thanks

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10740 by Support Team
Hi,

Yes, Facebook is enforcing the Link Ownership verification. The requirement affects Apps on v2.11 or superior.

100 - Graph error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...r-description-params

For more information to declare the ownership of the Pages, Domains and Apps: Facebook Link Ownership Guide
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...link-ownership-guide

Best Regards,

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #10833 by Support Team
Hi,

UPDATE: We have been publishing improvements to our tutorial to support the new Facebook process:

An App Review Study Case
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case

At this point, based on our experience submitting Apps and following these steps, the new Facebook process has stabilized and Apps are being approved in 1 week.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now