Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Have FB made any changes in the last 2 Days

More
4 months 1 week ago #10659 by Mark Skillin
I use Autotweet with Jevents, up to Tuesday everything has been working flawlessly. Now I get a success message in Autotweet but no post appears on FB. - Am I correct in assuming that FB are playing silly buggers again, cause I cant find anything wrong and have made no changes to the site that could affect this.
Cheers
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #10660 by Support Team
Hi Mark, Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, Facebook is currently facing an internal crisis, and it has disabled part of the API while the platform is overhauled.

For more information:
We are in the process of updating the documentation and adjusting the extensions to these recent changes. Since this is a situation developing in real-time, more changes could be published in the following days.

Best Regards,

More
4 months 1 week ago #10661 by Mark Skillin
Oh deep joy - thanks for the reply, i will stop looking for a problem.
Cheers
Mark

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #10682 by Daniel
Hi there,

Any update on this matter?

I still cannot publish into my own Facebook Groups as I used to be able to do prior to this Facebook announcement.

What's the solution to the issue? What's Extly doing about it? I can see apps like Buffer can publish into Facebook Groups so there must be a way to do it

Many thanks

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #10685 by Support Team
Hi,

Facebook is still publishing changes. Now, they have deprecated the permission to publish posts as a User 'publish_actions': developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/0...nges-policy-updates/

We are preparing the release of the v8.20, updated to support these changes.

Best regards,

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #10686 by Support Team
Hi,

Facebook is still publishing changes. Now, they have deprecated the permission to publish posts as a User 'publish_actions': developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/0...nges-policy-updates/

We are preparing the release of the v8.20, updated to support these changes.

Best regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Skillin

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now