Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Crach on version 8.17.0

More
4 months 1 week ago #10663 by jeannoel
hi,

It does't works on joomla 3.8.6 ?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #10664 by Support Team
Hi,

Please, describe your case in detail. Send us a test case, describing how to reproduce it and the expected result.

P.S. A white page is an error page. Please, check this FAQ, enable PHP error reporting and send us the hidden fatal error to check it: My system shows a Blank White Page. What should I do? www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...age-what-should-i-do

More
4 months 5 days ago #10665 by jeannoel
Replied by jeannoel on topic Crach on version 8.17.0
Hi,

I have this problem

Warning: require_once(/home/clients/d8ca108cc13ae8e23a35bd1fb943757d/web/apservices/administrator/components/com_autotweet/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/clients/d8ca108cc13ae8e23a35bd1fb943757d/web/apservices/administrator/components/com_autotweet/helpers/channels/twapp.php on line 49

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/clients/d8ca108cc13ae8e23a35bd1fb943757d/web/apservices/administrator/components/com_autotweet/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php7.0/lib/php') in /home/clients/d8ca108cc13ae8e23a35bd1fb943757d/web/apservices/administrator/components/com_autotweet/helpers/channels/twapp.php on line 49

An on another sote a have err 500

regards

More
4 months 4 days ago #10667 by Support Team
Hi,

It seems that there is a misconfiguration on your site. According to the error, the cronjob can't open the extension files.

Regards,

More
4 months 4 days ago #10669 by jeannoel
Replied by jeannoel on topic Crach on version 8.17.0
nice and for the err 500 ?

More
4 months 3 days ago #10670 by Support Team
Hi,

In general, an error 500 is a general site error. It is probably related to a misconfigured site/ permissions.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now