Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Autotweet Free 8.19 Error Posting Joomla Articles On a Facebook Page

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10676 by Francesco
I have used Autotweet Free to automatically post article from a Website to the correspondingFacebook Page without any problems on Joomla 2.5.
Now i have migrated the website to Joomla 3.7 and then reinstalled and reconfigured Autotweet Free but avery time i create a new article on Joomla I receive the error:
"100 - Graph error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params"

I have already read the article
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...r-description-params

The Plugin AutoTweet NG OpenGraph Tags is only for the Pro version of Autotweet....so How Can I resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10677 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

The AutoTweet NG OpenGraph Tags is also included in the Free version.

Additionally, you can declare the ownership of the page: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...link-ownership-guide

Please, remember to re-authorize the channel after the changes: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...horization-procedure

Best Regards

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10678 by Francesco
Thank you, how can i Install it?
If i go on the download page

www.extly.com/downloads.html

I can't find it

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10679 by Support Team
Hi,

You are right. The plugin is being physically included in the package, but the installer does not install the files.

We are fixing the issue in the upcoming 8.20.0. Please, give us 24/48hs to release it.

Best Regards,

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #10680 by Francesco

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #10691 by Francesco
Any news on the 8.20 release?

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now