Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook autorization issue

More
4 months 1 week ago #10703 by Emiel
Hello all.

I have followed all the steps in the 5 minute manual, to setup the first time autotweet component for facebook and twiiter. But during step 1 of Facebook autorization I receive the following error in the popup:

Invalid Scopes: publish_actions, publish_pages, manage_pages, user_managed_groups, user_photos. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

I have no experience with Facebook or developers apis.
Could anyone point me in the right direction to fix this please?

Many thanks.
Greetings from Tenerife.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #10705 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

After the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Facebook has started to implement drastic changes to the platform.

Please, check this FAQ about the topic: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...d-groups-user-photos

In the next week, we plan to move the current AutoTweet and Joocial v8.20 Beta as stable and release the updated tutorials.

Best Regards,

More
4 months 1 week ago #10706 by Emiel
Replied by Emiel on topic Facebook autorization issue
Hello.

Thank you for your reply.
That looks very complicated. Have you seen the steps for Facebook app review? I need to submit a videocast on how the app is used???

I guess I will wait for your update and updated tutorials, to see what steps to take. :)

Thanks.

More
4 months 6 days ago #10714 by Shawn
Replied by Shawn on topic Facebook autorization issue
I'm having the same problem here even with AutoTweet 8.20 Beta. However, submitting a review with FB for publish_pages seems impossible as they ask for the detailed process of seeing the permission.

Many Thanks.

More
4 months 6 days ago #10715 by Support Team
Hi,

We are preparing a detailed tutorial to document the new App Review process. However, the new rules require being approved to enable the Live App.

In the meantime, you can test with a Facebook Testing App.

P.S. Right now, if you have an App on v2.*, you can publish posts to your pages without the App Review. This window will close August with the migration of all Apps to v3.

Regards,

More
4 months 5 days ago #10716 by Shawn
Replied by Shawn on topic Facebook autorization issue
Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply.

Unfortunately, the App is already on V3. I may have to wait for your updated tutorial.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now