Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook autorization issue

More
8 months 1 week ago #10799 by crossbow
Thanks for your reply.

I'm going through your app review case study, and it says that the required items for a page are "publish_pages, manage_pages" (apart from email and default)
I'm checking my app and the currently approves items are "emails, public_profile, user_friends"
Are these the defaults?

Do they have to be explained as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #10801 by Support Team
Hi,

They are not required for post publishing. So, better to keep the permission request at the minimum. Only ask for the required post publishing permissions. Default permissions are already granted.

user_friends permission is now shown in your App due to the current transition from API v2.* to API v3. It is going to be removed by Facebook on 1st August.

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: crossbow

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #10825 by Kiona
Replied by Kiona on topic Facebook autorization issue
HI,

I don't understand how I can let the autotweet let do is job. As far as I understand the Facebook App Review Studycase only shows how to put an Article from the Composer to review this app. But that isn't automated?
Do I missunderstand something?

Thanks

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #10826 by Greg MacPherson
I'm getting a 404 error when I try to view the app review study case page: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case

I use Joocial to auto-post from my homepages to my facebook group pages.

Not a programmer... does anyone have a list of boxes to check off on the login permissions submission so that this function will work going forward?

Thanks!

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #10830 by Support Team
Hi,

UPDATE: We have been publishing improvements to our tutorial to support the new Facebook process:

An App Review Study Case
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case

At this point, based on our experience submitting Apps and following these steps, the new Facebook process has stabilized and Apps are being approved in 1 week.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now