Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook autorization issue

More
1 year 1 week ago #10717 by Emiel
Replied by Emiel on topic Facebook autorization issue
Hello.

Of course I don't know what your tutorial will look like...
But personally, I would not need an extensive how-to-manual.
I would only need the steps (example) on how to fill in the Facebook form for review.

May I suggest you could add the video too, that is required for submission?
Since the process would be the same for anyone using your extension anyway (I assume).

Thanks in advance!
Best regards, Emiel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #10726 by Emiel
Replied by Emiel on topic Facebook autorization issue
Hello.

Any news on the Facebook review process manual?

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #10727 by Support Team
Hi,

Yes, we are preparing it to recommend a procedure. Facebook warns that reviews could take weeks... since at this time there's a long queue. Facebook is still implementing changes so it is possible that they could change the procedure again.

Regards,

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #10732 by Kiona
Replied by Kiona on topic Facebook autorization issue
HI there,

I also got the same problem. So Im waiting for the detailed tutorial to document the new App Review process. Cause FB developers site is a pain in the .. to try to figure it out.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #10767 by nickt
Replied by nickt on topic Facebook autorization issue
Hello,

Since August 1st is fast approaching are there any updates on the recommended procedure ? What should be included in the screencast that Facebook requires ?

Regards

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #10768 by Support Team
Hi,

We are still working on the tutorial, confirming the final general procedure. Each Facebook response takes weeks.

If you are running on Facebook API v2.*, you can wait until your Apps are auto-upgraded to v3. According to the current changelog ( developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/changelog ), Facebook API v2.* will be with us until 2020.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now