Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Cannot create a Facebook channel any more

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10741 by Philippe COBESSI
Hi,
Since a few days,all my posts using Facbook Channel got error
I tried to create a new one, with a new app but when i click on Authorize button , nthing happens : no access token back, nothing
Cant publish on y Facbook page any more
Can somedy help me get rid of thet issue ?
Thanks
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10742 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

After the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Facebook has started to implement drastic changes to the platform. There have been overnight breaking changes in a short period. Now, after the F8 event, with the release of Graph API v3 and the opening of the new App Review process, we can consider that most of the new model is ready.

Please, check the new tutorial that we have created to introduce the new Facebook App Review process:

www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...m-joomla-to-facebook

Best Regards,

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10743 by Philippe COBESSI
Thanks for help
I'll try with anew Facbook App
Regards

Philippe
( hope one day Autotweet 'll be in french)

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10744 by Hans Posthumus
I have the same problem. I have created a new app on Facebook and filled in the details.
BUT: when I fill in the details on publish_pages I have to choose: "Publishes content to Facebook automatically"? Facebook respond is: "Apps won't be approved for this use of publish_pages. To be approved, apps must follow our review criteria and the guidelines for using publish_pages."

Now what? I can't review the app and Facebook uses API 3.0. Please let us know what to fill in? The extension isn't working anymore.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10745 by Support Team
Hi,

Please, check the new tutorial that we have created to introduce the new Facebook App Review process:

www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...m-joomla-to-facebook

Since these are Facebook requirements to accept posts, there is no other way than asking for an App Review to be audited and approved.

Best Regards,

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #10746 by Hans Posthumus
I have read the new tutorial, but Facebook simple doesn't allow automatic posts to Facebook anymore with the new API 3.0!! There is no description in the new tutorial what to fill in at the details of publish_pages and now I am stuck. I can't submit a review and the current app doesn't work anymore.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now