Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

XTDir Search sobipro - Mantain select choices across pages

More
4 months 1 week ago #10749 by Michele Ciaffoncini
Hi, as in subject, if you go to showbook.pro/new2017_4/index.php and try to search something by using "REGIONE E PROVINCIA" selects, choices aren't maintained in the results page.
How to do it? Is it a bug or ... ?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #10750 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for contact us.

The module has the feature to save the form and restore the form values in the next time that it renders the view. To achieve this, the module must be present on the source and the target pages; and the script must run without conflicts while it renders the view and submits the values.

Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Regards,

More
4 months 2 days ago #10754 by Michele Ciaffoncini
Hi, thank you for replay.
I get no JS errors and I've tried to use another template just to be sure that there's no conflicts but i get the same results: in the results page my second choice is not selected and category select is empty.
Any other ides please?
Thank you.

More
4 months 1 day ago #10755 by Support Team
Hi,

You can check the code of the form saving routine, that it stores and retrieves the form values. media/js/xtdsearchsp.raw.js, xtautosave function.

Regards,

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #10759 by Michele Ciaffoncini
Hi, thank you for replay.
I can see via developer tools that my search params was correctly saved in local storage.
I think that restore function not working.
I can get solution by checking file source you pointed to me, sorry.
Any other solution please?
Can you check my installation if there's something that create conflict with your component?
Thank you.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #10760 by Support Team
Hi,

To solve JS conflicts, there is no fixed recipe. In some cases, you can find that jQuery is loading twice (clearing the first instance), or another script could be causing troubles. So, you have to disable other integrated extensions to find out the cause.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now