Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

I can't Authorize facebook WHY?

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #10858 by Tao Guan
I can't Authorize facebook as the screenshot in the attachment, with empty error message.
How should I do?
Thank you very much!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #10860 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

After the Facebook–Cambridge Analytica data scandal, Facebook has implemented a new process to approve Apps, the new App Review process. So, you can only authorize testing Apps, until Facebook reviews and approves your App.

Please, check this article for more information about how to proceed: www.extly.com/blog/22-latest-news/715-on...-all-developers.html

We have updated our tutorials accordingly:

Tutorials:

Please feel free to reach out to us should you require any further assistance.

More
2 weeks 20 hours ago #10862 by Tao Guan
You mean that I have to complete Facebook Review before I can Authorize facebook, right?

More
2 weeks 20 hours ago #10863 by Support Team
Hi,

You can authorize a Test App to prepare the App Review.

Best Regards,

More
2 weeks 19 hours ago #10864 by Tao Guan
Yes, I have created, but test app has no review option which is different from normal app

More
2 weeks 18 hours ago #10865 by Support Team
Hi,

Please, follow the tutorial (An App Review Study Case) . You prepare the video with the Test App, and then submit the Review for the Live App (including the video and the rest of the info).

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now