Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

How can I get group channel of Facebook?

More
1 week 1 day ago #10881 by Tao Guan
Currently I only get facebook page channel as screenshot in the attachment.
How can I get group channel of Facebook, and should I do additional work for App Review?
Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 23 hours ago #10882 by Support Team
Hi,

We have confirmed that it is possible to authorize a Facebook Group Channel and Facebook solved the bugs related to the authorization process. (... although Facebook
Documentation is not updated consistently developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/v3.1/group ).

We have documented the case in our documentation and adjusted the permissions in Joocial / AutoTweet 8.22.1.

Please, update to this new version and check the updated tutorial: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...book-groups-channels

PD: If you have already submitted your App Review for Pages permissions, you'll have to submit a new App Review for Groups permissions to add them to the App.

Best Regards,

More
1 week 22 hours ago #10883 by Tao Guan
Where to download Joocial 8.22.1?

More
1 week 21 hours ago #10884 by Support Team
Hi,

It has been just released. Please, wait until it is fully deployed to received through the usual channels.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now