Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Invalid Scopes: groups_access_member_info

More
1 week 5 days ago #10952 by Valter Pettinati
Dear Sirs,

I had a successful review of Facebook to post on the page and on the group.
If I use the public option on the group, when I go to login I get these errors: (facebook says it is the fault of the scope)
"Invalid Scopes: groups_access_member_info. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions "

How can I solve?

I don't need to "groups_access_member_info"

Enhancement: Facebook Groups permission tweaks (publish_to_groups, groups_access_member_info)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #10953 by Support Team
Hi, Thanks for contacting us.

You can authorize the channel only for Pages (public_profile,publish_pages,manage_pages).

Please, do not enable "Include Groups" and re-authorize the App: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...horization-procedure

Regards,

More
1 week 5 days ago #10954 by Valter Pettinati
Dear Sir,

I need to publish on the group
how can I do?

regards

More
1 week 5 days ago #10955 by Support Team
Hi,

You must repeat the App Review process for Groups, requesting the approval for Groups permissions. It's better if you apply for Groups with a new App.

Regards.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #10956 by Valter Pettinati
Hi,
I already did and got App Review process for Groups but I have that error
regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by Valter Pettinati.

More
1 week 4 days ago #10958 by Valter Pettinati
Dear Sir,

hoping that it will help you, I will report the response of the facebook manager
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now