Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error Facebook

More
3 months 1 week ago #11012 by Alex
Error Facebook was created by Alex
Finally we have made our facebook apps to accept manage_pages and publish_pages.
But now a new error appears:
2019-02-15 14:57:12 - 100 - Graph error: (#100) Only owners of the URL have the ability to specify the picture, name, thumbnail or description params. - www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.nl/nieuws/60035873-verschoven-lading-rukt

I find some hints how to solve it, but i don't understand it..
Can somebody please help me tot olve this problem.
I claimd the domains already in my FB business manager

Thanks already

Alex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #11013 by Support Team
Replied by Support Team on topic Error Facebook
Hi,

Once the App is approved and the Domains have added the Domains to your Business Manager, then you must authorize the App in the channel.

Be sure, that your domain is associated to your page: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...joomla-to-facebook-2

Regards

More
3 months 3 days ago #11014 by Jessica L. Zakrie
Replied by Jessica L. Zakrie on topic Error Facebook
Is there ANY chance you can tell me how to get the facebook apps to accept manage_pages and publish_pages???

It auto-posted for a while then it threw a message about these two things and stopped posting. I keep reading about how to do it but I can't get anything to work. Did you have to do the screencast thing??

More
3 months 3 days ago #11015 by Support Team
Yes, you have to send the full App Review and someone from Facebook accesses your system to confirm that it works as shown in the screencast.

Regards

More
3 months 3 days ago #11016 by Jessica L. Zakrie
Replied by Jessica L. Zakrie on topic Error Facebook
I just dont know how to do it... is there any guidance out there?

How can they access inside my joomla site where the AutoPost Channel and stuff is? Is that where they need to go to see it?

More
3 months 3 days ago #11017 by Support Team
This is the recommended procedure:

Tutorials:

* *An App Review Study Case* www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...pp-review-study-case
* *How to Autopost from Joomla! to Facebook*: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...m-joomla-to-facebook

Please feel free to reach out to us should you require any further assistance.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now