Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Pre Sales Guidance

More
1 week 10 hours ago #11019 by James Grant
Hi,
I'm using:

Joomla 3.9.3, Jquery Easy Profiles and JCH Optimize.
I installed the latest free version of Jotcache and XT Adaptive images.

The extension seems to be half working in that the path to a content image changes to include /media/xt-adaptive-images and then a series of folders have been populated. However, viewing on my desktop at full width and on my android mobile via chrome using Remote devices & USB Debugging - I see the same media brake path which is 767. The 414 media break I have set in the XTAdaptive plugin is ignored. What's more the image in the 767 folder is still the original 800px X 400px main image.

Something appears to be not working.

I have tried turning off Jquery Easy and JCH Optimize but it makes no difference.

I am aware you don't offer support for free but I am loathe to pay the subscription for support only to find out it doesn't work in the end and you won't offer a refund.

Please offer some guidance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 10 hours ago #11020 by James Grant
Replied by James Grant on topic Pre Sales Guidance
*Update: I got rid of the other breakpoints specified in XTAdaptive - so there is only the 414px break. Pages are now referencing a resized image with url media/xt-adaptive-images/414. However, this image is being applied to all breaks. So the same problem.

More
2 days 23 hours ago #11027 by James Grant
Replied by James Grant on topic Pre Sales Guidance
Where is my support? 72hrs and no response. Apauling

More
2 days 10 hours ago #11030 by Support Team
Replied by Support Team on topic Pre Sales Guidance
Hi,

Please, take into account that our working days are Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm (CEST).

Best Regards

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now