Joomla 3.9.3, Jquery Easy Profiles and JCH Optimize.
I installed the latest free version of Jotcache and XT Adaptive images.
The extension seems to be half working in that the path to a content image changes to include /media/xt-adaptive-images and then a series of folders have been populated. However, viewing on my desktop at full width and on my android mobile via chrome using Remote devices & USB Debugging - I see the same media brake path which is 767. The 414 media break I have set in the XTAdaptive plugin is ignored. What's more the image in the 767 folder is still the original 800px X 400px main image.
Something appears to be not working.
I have tried turning off Jquery Easy and JCH Optimize but it makes no difference.
I am aware you don't offer support for free but I am loathe to pay the subscription for support only to find out it doesn't work in the end and you won't offer a refund.
*Update: I got rid of the other breakpoints specified in XTAdaptive - so there is only the 414px break. Pages are now referencing a resized image with url media/xt-adaptive-images/414. However, this image is being applied to all breaks. So the same problem.