Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook API Upgrade question

More
1 month 1 day ago #11040 by LightflowMark LightflowMark
Hi - I've got an email from Facebook saying the v2.8 API is being deprecated. When I go to the API Upgrade Tool for my app, it tells me I have to fix an issue before I can upgrade to v3.2:
"Affected Methods: GET /debug_token 24.0, POST {page-id}/feed 24.0
Description: Starts enforcing the app's restrictions (such as country or age ) on API calls made without the application's ' appsecret_proof'in the request."

I've got no idea how to fix this - any suggestions? I'm running AutoTweet Free, 8.26.0, which I think is the latest version. The app, business & URL have all been approved by FB and seems to be running fine.

Any help appreciated!

Regards,
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 hours ago #11044 by Support Team
Hi Mark, Thanks for reaching out.

AutoTweet and Joocial are compatible with recent Facebook API versions. Facebook auto-updates the API of your App to a recent version. The notice is only a warning to developers who could be relying on that version. So, there is no need to change the App or the extension. You can disregard the message.

Best Regards,

More
1 month 3 hours ago #11045 by LightflowMark LightflowMark
That's excellent news, thanks for your response.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now