Show a GeoMap search form, based on SP GeoMap field!
"... a Proximity Search which lets the visitors search entries within the proximity of a given location."
In a nutshell
The SobiPro SP GeoMap fieldextends the types of possible custom fields with a field type for showing the location of an entry on a Google Map and with the possibility to do a Proximity Search.
During adding an entry, it creates coordinates based of the geo-location of the current IP address of the author, or of the entered address.
In the details view the entry will get a map with a marker for this entry.
Additionally this version includes a Proximity Search which lets the visitors search entries within the proximity of a given location.
- Proximity Search, which lets the visitors search entries within the proximity of a given location
- Compatible with XTDir Promoted Entries
- Compatible with SP GeoMap field
- Results are shown ordered by priority and distance
XTDir GeoMap Search for SobiPro is now included in XTDir for SobiPro.
XTDir, modules & plugins
Ready for more?
Examples & Demos
Tutorial: XTDir for SobiPro - How to extend your directory
These are the module parameters:
- Section - Parent section of categories to be shown.
- Default Search Value