Show JomSocial User Profile in SobiPro!
"JomSocial User Profile for SobiPro is an App for SobiPro to publish the owner community profile in each entry"
In a nutshell
JomSocial User Profile for SobiPro is an App for SobiPro to publish the owner community profile in each entry.
- Profile Avatar
- User name
- Direct links to profile information
XTDir JomSocial Profile for SobiPro is included now in XTDir for JomSocial.
Pricing and Value Packs
||XTDir for JomSocial||44.99 €|
|My Entries App||Free||Download|
|My Entries Module|
|User Profile for SP|
|SP Activity Stream|
|Categories of SobiPro||19.99 €|
|Extended Search||19.99 €|
|Search Plugin(+) Plus||14.99 €|
|Entries Accordion||14.99 €|
|Faceted Search||19.99 €|
|GeoMap Search||19.99 €|
|Grid of Entries||14.99 €|
|Statistics for SobiPro||19.99 €|
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for 6 months on unlimited sites, ticket support (http://support.extly.com).
Examples & Demos
In these examples, you can check how XTDir extends JomSocial and SobiPro in our demo site http://demo.xtdir.com. Please, check it here in the demo site http://demo.xtdir.com, where you can find the classic JomSocial 3 installation and SobiPro v1.1 business directory, with 2.000 more entries to fill the catalog.
- Profile Title
- Link to Groups
- Link to Photos
- Link to Videos
- Link to Events
- JomSocial 3, or superior
- SobiPro 1.1 (recommended), or superior / SobiPro 1.0.8 is supported in compatibility mode
- Joomla 3 / Joomla 2.5, or superior
- PHP 5.3, or superior
- MySQL 5.5 (recommended), or superior
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- During the subscription period, you can download new versions, with mayor features and minor fixes/enhancements, or request assistance in our ticketing system. Once the subscription is over, you can renew it, or create a new topic in the community forum.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.