Promote JomSocial Events to ZapCalendar!
"ZapCalendar Connection allows to insert all JomSocial Events to ZapCalendar."
In a nutshell
In this way you can keep an updated "visually stunning" calendar of your community events.
- Events are defined in the JomSocial way.
- Promote in the ZapCalendar.
- No need to use the ZapCalendar new event form.
If you are renewing, please log in with your current account before the purchase.
When user submits it, the event is inserted into ZapCalendar tables. The event category and location are associated. It requires to define the same categories in both components. If the location is not created, ZapCalendar Connection adds a new location.
** Joomla 1.5 is gone (since september 2012), however if you still have your site in this version, you can download and implement the old compatible versions. We still provide the download, but they do not have bugfixes or active support.
All paid memberships include upgrade & support for unlimited sites, ticket support http://support.extly.com.
Examples & Demos
You can show a complete calendar of your community events; and there's no need to use the ZapCalendar new event form.
- On Event Create
- Event insertion
- Category association
- Location association / insertion
- Joomla 2.5 / 3.0
- JomSocial 2.2, or superior
- ZapCalendar 2.2, or superior
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Updates in 1.2.0
- Review for JomSocial 2.8
Updates in 1.1.1
- Latest version