Show SobiPro entries in JomSocial profiles!
"SobiProPosts is plugin for JomSocial to provide a core application to show SobiPro entries."
In a nutshell
When an user publishes SobiPro entries, they are associated with the user. SobiProPosts shows these entries in the user profile.
- Finder support, entries are added to the full text search index.
- Multi-Section search support, to search into several sections at once.
- New, Update, and Delete events, the index is updated on individual updates.
- Auto-Complete, auto-suggest feature.
Examples & Demos
Please, check it the imagehere, where you can find a User Profile with an associated SobiPro entry.
Installation & Upgrading
Install the plugin and setup the parameter. THE most important parameter is Section ID. This parameter indicates which the main directory to show the entries from.
Download the last version of the plugin and install it using the default install procedure of Joomla!.
These are the parameters of the plugin:
Sections - You have to identify the sections where to check for entries.
Menu - Menu (Itemid) to set a results page context.
Core Application - Causes this application to not appear in the applications list but it will allow this application to appear in the user profile automatically if selected.
In the JomSocial template, you can change where the Apps are generated. For example, in the profile.index.php, you can move around this source code:
<div id="apps-sortable" class="connectedSortable" >
<?php echo $content; ?>
This is the required modification to implement this layout:
<!-- begin: .cMain -->
<?php echo $blockUserHTML;?>
<?php echo $reportsHTML;?>
<?php echo $bookmarksHTML;?>
<div id="editLayout-stop" class="page-action" style="display: none;">
<?php echo $content; ?>
- Joomla 2.5
- Still Joomla 1.5 (until September 2012)
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Usage license will never expire. You can use the software FOREVER.
- Unlimited sites or domains.
- Download new versions and major/minor uprades during the subscription period.
- You can use the software on ALL YOUR sites under the terms of GPLv3.
- No part of our source code is encoded.
Updates in 2.2.1
- Update JomSocial 2.8: title translation PLG_SOBIPR
Updates in 2.2.0
- Feature: Check on "valid until"
Updates in 2.1.0
- Feature: Improved backend options
Updates in 2.0.3
- Feature: Title translation
Updates in 2.0.2
- Code Review, Joomla Coding Standard compliant
- Minor fix: Notices removed
Updates in 2.0
- Feature: Multi-sections entries support