Prerequisite: Tutorial: How to AutoTweet from Joomla in 5 minutes
Request are the first the processing instance of a message in the way to be published. When content is created, a Request is generated and stored in the request list. The processed status can be Yes or No.
- Edit: a request can be edited to modify its attributes.
- Process: a request can be manually processed, for instance, to avoid a delay until Autotweet Automator plugin is executed.
- Copy: a request can be copied, to be duplicated. For example, to schedule a repetition.
- Delete: a request can be deleted to avoid any further processing.
- Purge: Once in a while, all request can be purged to clear the database.
- Batch operation: a set of Requests can be moved from the processed status.
# Requests - Frequently asked questions
For more information: https://www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation/faq#requests
# Requests - Troubleshooting
For more information: https://www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/installation/troubleshooting#requests