# How to Autopost from Joomla! to Blogger
In this tutorial, we are going to show how you can autopost from Joomla! to Blogger.
- Joocial 8.24 or superior
- A Blogger account
- System requirements: Joomla 3.4 or superior, PHP 5.5 or superior, MySQL 5.5 or superior (recommended)
Once you have checked the prerequisites, proceed with step 1.
# STEP 1: Download and install Joocial
Download the extension from Extly's Download Area, unzip and install Joocial in Joomla! backend with the standard procedure.
About Joocial updates: Install the update with the same procedure.
Once you have proceeded with the installation:
- Joocial component has been installed
- System plugin-AutotweetAutomator has been installed and enabled, to process new content and posts every 3 minutes
- System plugin - AutotweetContent has been installed and enabled to publish Joomla! content.
Remember to assign your Download ID to enable all features.
# STEP 2: Create a Google application
Login at Google APIs Console. Select the Project, and go to + ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES. Search for Blogger and enable the API.
On the Blogger API is enabled, to create the Credentials:
# Create an API Key
- Create +CREATE CREDENTIALS / API Key
- Restrict the API Key to your site and Blogger API
# Create an OAuth 2.0 Client IDs
- Create +CREATE CREDENTIALS / OAuth client ID
Take note of your credentials:
- API Key
- Client ID
- Client secret
# STEP 3: Create and authorize a social channel
Go to Joocial Control panel, select Channels tab to create a new Blogger channel. On Channel Tab, click on New, select the Channel Type.
Complete the credentials. Save. Click on "Step 1: Authorize"
Accept the permissions dialog, and you will be redirected back to the site.
Click on "Validate". The Access Token and User ID will be filled and save.
Joocial is ready to publish!
A new authorization Access Token has been granted.
A new Blogger Channel has been created.
By default, all new articles are going to be published on Blogger.
# STEP 4: Create a test article
- Create an article
- Check the Request list
- Wait 3 minutes, visit the front page
- Check the Posts list
- Check Blogger.