You can access this feature by clicking on Activities, Requests in the toolbar area.
Requests are the first processing instance of a message in the way to be published. When content is created, a Request is generated and stored in the requests list. The processed status can be Yes or No.
- Edit: a request can be edited to modify its attributes.
- Process: a request can be manually processed, for instance, to avoid a delay until Perfect Publisher Automator plugin is executed.
- Copy: a request can be copied to be duplicated. For example, to schedule a repetition.
- Delete: a request can be deleted to avoid any further processing.
- Batch operation: a set of Requests can be moved from the processed status.
- Purge: Once in a while, all requests can be purged to clear the database.
# Frequently asked questions
For more information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions (opens new window).