# Quick Check-up
# General Directory Checklist
- Latest installed version of SobiPro and XTDir version: ?
- If you are a subscriber, Download ID (opens new window) must be assigned: ?
- Re-index everything. Check XTDir's Control Panel, and click on Update Index button. Results, Ok?
- TIP If you have several section, you can restrict the scope in Configuration / Core Index.
- Optional, installed XTDir's Apps, are you running the latest Apps?
- Check SobiPro's Application Manager / Are XTDir's Apps in the same version than XTDir component?
- If not, firstly (optional), visit XTDir Promoted Entries / Configuration, click on Update buttons
- Secondly (optional), visit XTDir Configuration / Core Index for SobiPro, click on Update buttons
- Thirdly (optional), visit XTDir Configuration / Smart Search for SobiPro, click on Update buttons
# Optional for XTDir Promoted Entries
- Template Customizations for Promo-Information Field? vcard.xsl and details.xsl. Read more (opens new window)
- Template Customization for Entry Edition? Check field configuration (opens new window).
- Define SobiPro Sections ordering (Section Configuration / Template / Entry Settings / Order by). If they have Promoted Entries, the ordering should be Position ascending.
- Finally, navigate to the key areas and check specific examples:
- Manually Promoted entries, Promoted by Payment, Promoted by Field or Promoted by User Group
- Search Cases. Demo (opens new window)
- Section / Category Navigation Case. Demo (opens new window)
- Alpha Listing Case. Demo (opens new window)
- New Entry Case and Edition
- If you have any issue, please, send us the specific case to our support service (opens new window) to assist you in the configuration.
# Optional for XTDir modules