Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Vkontakte integration of AutoTweet NG problem.

More
4 years 1 month ago #9003 by avr
Hi!
I can't understand what I'm doing wrong but it doesn't work.

I recreated everything, now when I try to post only text to VK page from composer it shows "Success" but I don't see my post on my page (and don't see it in my profile as I somehow got it earlier).

If I try to post text with image I get error:
Extly Log: Error (100 One of the parameters specified was missing or invalid: group_id not integer)
Extly Log: Error (100 One of the parameters specified was missing or invalid: group_id not integer)
Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 12:VK_Channel, - ref_id = 2a79b358be93da5f79bf50d6f6928968, return code = Failed to upload!

Help me please, what can cause such behavior?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #9005 by Support Team
Hi,

In some way, your VK channel lacks of the community Id definition.

We have just released a new Beta. It has a fix on VK User Interface. It may solve your issue. Please, download, update, and create a new VK channel for testing: www.extly.com/downloads/autotweetng-free...free-beta-7-6-5.html

Regards,

More
4 years 1 month ago #9009 by avr
Yes, I updated to 7.6.5 and now successfully posted to my VK page!
Thanks!

More
1 year 2 months ago #10569 by Yuriy
Как интегрироваться с вк ?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #10654 by AlexF0x
Hello! During the last month there has been a problem with Crossposting in the social network VK. "Invalid access token " error. "Step 1 - Authorize", gives "Page not found!".
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by AlexF0x.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10655 by Support Team
Hi,

Yes, Vk is the hardest network to be authorized.

Please, try to regenerate a new token.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now