Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Feeds and Hashtags

More
4 months 1 week ago #10482 by Milford hutsell
Milford hutsell created the topic: Feeds and Hashtags
Is there a way to associate a HashTag # with each feed? I want to process things using IFTTT so that I can use it to get to different social platforms or accounts based on the #hashtag that is utilized. I would need to include this at the feed level I would think.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #10483 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Feeds and Hashtags
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

In our news site news.joocial.com/ , that shows how Joocial works, we have configured several feeds to create articles in different categories. Then, we have created rules per category and configured different hashtags for each social channel.

Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Best regards,

More
4 months 2 days ago #10493 by Milford hutsell
Milford hutsell replied the topic: Feeds and Hashtags
So is there an article there that shows how this is done? I tried reading about Rules in the documentation but it doesn't appear to be very descriptive about how to make it work.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now