Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Jocial post link from subdomain instead of main domain. GUB or missconfiguration

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #10510 by servlet
servlet created the topic: Jocial post link from subdomain instead of main domain. GUB or missconfiguration
I saw link in face book to my K2 article which is posted from m.domain.com (mobile version) but I dont need this because if user with desktop computer will see mobile version. I think this is because when the trigger time comes and the click is form other version of site it send this link.
I carefully review options and settings but I cannot see field where I can fill the main site to be used for generation of link for social submission, and to prevent such problems.
If there is an option to prevent this please some one to explain what to do.
If there is no such option I think there is a big gap in the development of this application

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #10511 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Jocial post link from subdomain instead of main domain. GUB or missconfiguration
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Yes, there is an option force the root domain.

By default, Autotweet and Joocial assume the domain that it is reported by Joomla!. But, sometimes, it can differ from the site domain. For instance, when you execute the extension from the cron job as a command line, there is no root domain definition.

Please, define the root domain in the same way that it is defined for the cron job: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...ng-for-use-with-cron

Best Regards,

More
2 months 1 week ago #10515 by servlet
servlet replied the topic: Jocial post link from subdomain instead of main domain. GUB or missconfiguration
Maybe you did not understand me or I did not understand you
It this documentation shows that If I fill in field Base URL Override domain.com posted link in facebook will never be written mobile.domain.com.

More
2 months 1 week ago #10516 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Jocial post link from subdomain instead of main domain. GUB or missconfiguration
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, Base URL Override is applied to all URLs processed by the cronjob command.

Best Regards

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now