Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Can I install AutoTweet NG Pro on top of Joocial?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #10553 by Daniel
Daniel created the topic: Can I install AutoTweet NG Pro on top of Joocial?
Hi there,

I have an older version of Joocial working on my site. I would like to upgrade to the latest version but I realised I don't really use the Joocial extra features on comparison with AutoTweet NG Pro.

So the question is, can I install the latest version of AutoTweet NG Pro on top of an older version of Joocial? Will the cron job based posting an automatic post generation based on plugins keep working?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #10554 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Can I install AutoTweet NG Pro on top of Joocial?
Hi, Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, AutoTweetNG PRO will downgrade your Joocial. The cronjob will work seamlessly.

Take into account that if you have implemented Joocial features, they will stop to work.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now